www.TegaCayBlog.com

...

Thursday, November 12, 2009

www.TegaCayUnderground.com
Wow! Jacci Brown has created an amazing site for the people of Tega Cay - www.TegaCayUnderground.com. I have to say when I started this Blog on our site, I wanted it to be a voice and place where people could go and vent, praise, etc., freely without worry of pressure from the powers that be. I fell behind on the managing and promoting and I am glad I did because Jacci's BLOG is wonderful and the timing perfect! Please everyone go to it and comment about OUR CITY, City Council, Staff, what is happening, what you would like to see happen, ask questions. She really has done an amazing job keeping it up and I just want to say THANK YOU.Deborah Collins
Posted by Blog with EDI Real Estate at 6/15/2009 11:39 AM

No comments: